Make designer toys : Madagascar mcdonalds toys.
Make Designer Toys
- Designer toys is a term used to describe toys and other collectibles that are produced in limited editions (as few as 10 or as many as 2000 pieces) and created by artists and designers.
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- The structure or composition of something
- The making of electrical contact
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
BOOK: PP PAPER DESIGNER TOY, PAPER POSSIBLE
No, Shins' work has not much to do with origami, but rather with plastic toy characters. When coming up with this idea, he was more into the idea of finding a way to produce
his own characters - by himself and as cheap as possible. Getting a plastic toy produced and getting it into the shops is a costy and commerecial thing, where as creating and
publishing paper toys is free. He is also very much into the idea of getting other artists to create designs for his toys which works perfectly and everyone seems to enjoy
Aug. 2006 ping mag
Interview digest above can have a clear outlook to the PP Paper Toys’spirit which are similar to Vinyl Toy not much to do with origami, as cheap as possible , as creating and publish paper toys for free, everyone seems to enjoy colloborating.
PP take us on a trip from curiosity to fantasy. We did make some mistakes when initial the PP project, however, every problem as an opportunity. Each moment is the great challenge, the best thing that ever happened to us . The more difficult the problem, the greater the challenge in working it out. Life is a course for trial and error. Thru the project we do enjoy the oddessy with varied artists around the world. It is surprising us 100+ artists do us favor to participate PP Paper Designer Toy Project in last six months. Their kindness and efforts make this book for real and printed. Thank them for everything.
The Making of Silva Dolorosa
Here's my making-of slideshow of Matt Siren's Ghost Girl, which I turned into "Silva Dolorosa", roughly translated into "Forest of Sorrows". Enjoy!
hot new toys 2011
toys for big boys 2011
hot toys accessories
kids water toys
mattel classic toys
kids halloween toys
truck toys venice fl
ice cream truck toys
best ride on toys for kids
fisher price little people toys
tag : make designer toys white rabbit history of wind up